To ensure the security and safety of all guests, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or evict from site.
Upon booking your ticket(s) either directly or through our partner ticket agent, Skiddle, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. You will be emailed a Booking Confirmation and respective E-tickets.
Child ticket holders can only enter the festival with the parent/guardian who purchased their tickets, who is then responsible for them throughout the event. Each parent/guardian may accompany 3 children.
Any unaccompanied child who is not able to locate or contact their adult will be treated as a found child and accompanied to the lost child point.
Carer tickets must be agreed in advance on receipt of relevant proof of eligibility, the Carer will receive an e-ticket in their name and must provide valid ID on entry.
Forms of eligibility accepted:
– Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
– Attendance Allowance or Carer’s Allowance letter of award
– Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit or Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
– A valid Blue Badge
– In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
– A local authority registration document which is local to the attraction where it is being submitted
– A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
– Credibility’s Access Card
Carers must be over 18 to accompany an adult ticket holder OR children or teens acting as carers must also be accompanied by a responsible adult other than the adult they are directly caring for.
One Adult ticket must be purchased before a Carer ticket can be added to the order.
ADMISSION & TIMINGS
Gates open: 10am Friday – gate closes at 11pm
Venue closes: Midday Monday
Bar opening times: 11am-2am
Food & Coffee traders open from 8:30am
Music starts: 4pm on Friday and MIDDAY on Saturday and Sunday
We accept no responsibility or liability for any inconvenience caused by the unauthorised duplication of a ticket.
Admission is at the ticket holder’s own risk. The Organisers will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of other patrons or third parties.
The name on your ticket must match your ID. After initial purchase, the ticket holder name may be updated – you will need to contact us at email@example.com if you wish to change this.
Anyone under the age of 18 must attend with an appointed adult over the age of 25.
If you wish to sell your ticket, you will need to notify us in advance. To avoid fraud/scams, please do not purchase any re-sale tickets without coming to us first.
Due to the current COVID 19 pandemic, you understand that there are particular risks associated with attending any outdoor gathering. We will take reasonable steps to comply with any relevant guidelines intended to reduce the spread of COVID 19 and we will make you aware of these measures. However, we cannot be responsible for the behaviour or health of other attendees and cannot effectively ensure that no attendees at the event will have COVID-19. Accordingly, we will not be responsible if you catch COVID-19 at the event or be held responsible for any illness or death of any attendees caused by COVID-19.
You understand and accept that you will be attending the event and using any facilities on-site at your own risk.
Remember, please do not attend the event if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the commencement of the Festival
- You live with somebody who displays symptoms of COVID-19 or who has tested positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of the start of the event.
- You are suffering from any of the following symptoms:
- New continuous cough
- High temperature (fever)
- Loss of sense of smell
- Loss of sense of taste
- Or, you are required to self-isolate.
The government guidelines are continually being updated, if there is a conflict between any of the provisions above and any updated government guidelines, the updated government guidelines will apply:
- Follow all guidelines and/or entry requirements notified by us to you and which will apply to your attendance at the event. This may include testing at entry or prior to attending. We may be required to amend our guidelines before or during the event and ask that you comply with any updated guidelines
- Download and use the track and trace app or provide your contact details to a member of staff as directed upon entering the event. To allow us to notify you should you have potentially come into contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19;
- You must notify us if you test positive for COVID-19 after attending the event so that we can notify attendees who may have come into contact with you.
You understand that we have the right, at our complete discretion, to:
- Refuse entry to any attendee who we reasonably believe to be displaying COVID-19 symptoms or who may not have followed Government guidelines or our guidelines or entry requirements;
- Require that any attendee leaves the event where we reasonably believe that they may not be complying with these terms or any of our or Government guidelines in force in relation to COVID-19.
All tickets are non-refundable except if the festival is cancelled. We shall only be required to refund the face value of the ticket where the festival is cancelled or postponed before it is started, or as required by applicable law. In the event of postponement of the festival before it has started, and where it is rescheduled to another date, you may either use the existing ticket for the rescheduled date or apply for a refund. Refunds under these circumstances must be applied for within 3 months of the date of cancellation/postponement. Any refund requests must be made by the original purchaser of the ticket.
If you are unable to attend the event due to local COVID-19 restrictions or COVID-19 legislation, refunds will be issued on a case by case basis. You may be required to show proof.
Unless otherwise agreed at our sole discretion, a ticket will not be exchanged or refunded if:
- After the event has started, it is stopped for any reason and is not completed
- The ticket has been used for entry into the event.
Glamping tents are supplied by Bell and Breakfast. These terms and conditions are in line with theirs.
- 20% of the total ticket price is a non-refundable deposit.
- The Ticketholder will be responsible for any damage and loss caused to the equipment regardless of culpability. The Ticketholder will be liable for all costs associated with this damage.
- In the unfortunate event that Bell and Breakfast have to cancel the Ticketholder’s camping due to weather, we will offer a transfer for your ticket. We have no control over the weather and we will always assess the situation for the safety of our customers, however we are not obliged to offer you a refund in part or full for your stay. Please ensure you have travel insurance to cover this eventuality.
- The Ticketholder must be satisfied with the equipment before use and should notify the Company of any miscounts, incorrect deliveries or unacceptable equipment before use. The Ticketholder shall leave the Equipment in a clean and tidy state, a reasonable surcharge will be applied for cleaning if it is not.
- All doors should be closed and secured when the Ticketholder leaves the Bell tent.
- The Ticketholder should not tamper with the structure or any part of the equipment and in particular not affix or suspend from the equipment any item whatsoever without written consent of the Company.
- No fires, cigarettes, candles or any cooking equipment or use of gas appliances of any kind are allowed inside the bell tents.
- No animals are allowed inside the Company’s tents, without the previous consent in writing of the Company.
- The bell tent is not to be used in excessive wind speeds and should be evacuated if this is the case.
- The Ticketholder will be responsible for any costs incurred by the company due to changes being requested once the erecting of tents has begun.
- The Company will not be responsible for and the Ticketholder will indemnify the Company against all claims for the injury to persons or loss or damage to property howsoever caused unless it be proved that such injury or damage was caused by negligence of the Company.
- If cancelled 24 hours before the event we would usually not offer a refund at all, however if you are required to do a lateral flow test upon arrival at the gate on the day we will refund 50% if in the unlikely event you are turned away at the gate because of a positive result. As a small company, Bell and Breakfast have to cover their costs and in this instance they will already have erected the tents.
- If you test positive or need to self-isolate and inform us before 12pm on the Wednesday before the event we can offer a full refund.
- A booking may only be deemed valid once the Ticketholder is in receipt of a booking confirmation.
ALCOHOL ALLOWANCE & PROHIBITED ITEMS
Bredy Farm runs a search operation at the gates, and you should expect to be searched on entry. This may include clothing/bag/vehicle searches at the gates, onsite or when leaving.
You are not allowed to bring your food or drink into the main arena from the campsite or backstage. There are water refill stations in the main arena, any re-usable bottles will need to be empty at the point of entry to the main arena.
There is a limit to the amount of alcohol you can bring on site.
For our 2021 events, you may bring up to:
- 16 x 440ml cans of lager/cider/beer OR
- 18 x 250ml cans of premixed spirit drinks OR
- 3-litre box of wine OR
- 7 litres of cider/lager/beer in plastic bottles or cans
- Plastic or glass bottles of spirits are not allowed
- NO RE-ENTRY WITH ALCOHOL
For our 2022 events, you may bring up to:
- 12 x 440ml cans of lager/cider/beer OR
- 16 x 250ml cans of premixed spirit drinks OR
- 3-litre box of wine OR
- 5 litres of cider/lager/beer in plastic bottles or cans
- Plastic or glass bottles of spirits are not allowed
- NO RE-ENTRY WITH ALCOHOL
Strictly NO GLASS is allowed on site for safety reasons, and because we are a working farm. No opened bottles can be brought on to site – you can bring sealed plastic bottles of water or soft drinks. Any opened bottles will be confiscated on entry to the festival.
Additional prohibited items include: sound systems, BBQs, open flame fires, generators, chemical toilets (except where fixed within live in vehicles). Bredy Farm reserves the right to confiscate any potentially harmful items or substances at our discretion.
Bredy Farm has a No Drugs Policy regarding the possession, use or sale of illegal drugs.
In order for the security staff at the gates to determine whether a bottle of oil is CBD, and therefore legal, we require for the bottle to be sealed (and never to have been previously opened), and a commercially labelled product that clearly displays the CBD and THC content information. If the product has been previously opened, fails to display the content information, or is suspected by the search staff of being any substance other than CBD, security staff may treat it as a contraband item, and confiscate it.
No sound systems/speakers are to be used on site. Anyone found operating such systems may be evicted.
Any person found in possession of prohibited items may be refused entry or evicted, and will have the item confiscated, and not returned.
Challenge 25 operates on all gates as well as all bars. If you are fortunate enough to look under the age of 25, you will be required to provide ID that proves your age. If you cannot provide ID that is valid and in date, you may be refused entry into the festival site.
Accepted ID includes: photographic driving license or a passport. Photocopies will not be accepted.
The artist and performer line-up and all billed attractions are subject to change at any time.
Bredy Farm accepts no responsibility for goods or services purchased from third party traders.
If you are caught urinating or defecating in places other than a toilet, you run the risk of immediate ejection from the festival site.
Please use bins and recycling points provided.
Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and anyone found acting in such a way will be immediately ejected without refund.
Warning: exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing.
Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting and special effects may take place during some performances.
We are a dog friendly site – there is no additional charge to bring your dog. Anyone bringing a dog must take full responsibility over their dog’s actions. We accept no responsibility for harm done by or to any dog on site – this responsibility lies with the owner. All dogs should be kept on a lead at all times, especially when in the main arena. Owners must be sure to clear up after their dog.
Only one small two-person tent or awning may be erected in the Live-in vehicle section, provided there is sufficient space between the awning and the neighbouring pitch. If you are asked to remove your awnings by a member of staff or steward you will be required to cooperate.
Stewards will park you in position, please follow their direction and keep fire lanes clear.
There are no electrical hook-ups and generators are not permitted on site.
TOILETS & SHOWERS
Compost toilets are provided, checked and cleaned throughout the duration of the weekend.
We do not have any chemical waste emptying facilities on site. This must be taken with you when you leave the site. DO NOT empty chemical waste into the compost toilets! It is illegal to pour this waste onto the ground and anyone found doing this will be evicted from site and face a fine from the Environment Agency.
We do not have any shower facilities on site. There are a limited number of showers (2) in the main farmyard, but we request that should you wish to use these, you do so at an unusual showering hour to reduce the load! They are coin operated – £1 for 5 minutes.
Car parking is free. There is a drop-off point at the top of the hill, we ask that you please unload your items swiftly before moving your vehicle to the car park, so as to avoid congestion.
Vehicles are parked entirely at owner’s risk. Bredy Farm will not be held liable for any loss or damage.
All vehicles must vacate the site by midday on the Monday immediately after the event weekend.
Please report all lost items to the bar as soon as you can and check here before leaving site to be reunited with your property if found during the event. All found property should declared and handed in at the bar.
If you think you may have lost something at one of our events, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
By entering the site you agree to grant Bredy Farm permission to use your image in any publicity, marketing or promotional materials.
Filming and Photography is allowed for personal use, we simply ask that you do it respectfully and observe data protection law. Photography and filming for commercial purposes can only be undertaken with the prior written approval from Bredy Farm and you must not sell any photography or moving images from Bredy Farm for commercial or other gain without prior consent.
Anyone using cameras or filming equipment (including all mobile devices) are expected to be courteous to fellow festival attendees and ask permission before taking any close-up shots.
Bredy Farm reserves the right to add to or amend these Terms. Amendments will take effect when posted on www.bredyfarm.com. If you purchase a ticket after any amendment to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms.
If you have any queries on any of the above terms and conditions feel free to contact us directly via email@example.com