** THIS EVENT WILL BE TAKING PLACE ON 25-28th SEPTEMBER – PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING **
Whilst it would have been easy to give up and write the summer off, we have instead been working hard alongside the local authorities to come up with a plan of action for events this summer, and after having conducted a thorough COVID-19 specific risk assessment, which has been agreed by the environmental health officer, they have now given us the go ahead for our THIRD COVID-19 secure event SouthCider Festival 2020 – September 25-28th.
The event will be able to go ahead, however, there will be some important changes that will make the event a little different to what we know, but just as enjoyable! They have been put in place for everybody’s safety and we feel that we do need to make you aware of before you confirm whether or not you wish to attend the event. Please read this entire email before casting judgement or making a decision on whether you wish to attend.
– We will be sending you a simple compulsory online questionnaire that MUST be completed between 18th & 24th September. If you have not completed the questionnaire in advance you will not be allowed on site.
– Social distancing rules will be compulsory throughout the site at all times – please remember to stick to a 2m distance wherever possible from those not in your household or support bubble. On occasions, a 1m distance is acceptable, but only for short periods of times, or where people are sat back-to-back.
– There will be hand sanitising stations and hand washing facilities around the site, but we do also recommend bringing your own stash to make sure you’re never caught dry!
– Please remember to read THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES on what you can and cannot do by clicking here this includes:
- YOU CAN ONLY ATTEND THIS EVENT IN A GROUP OF UP TO 6 PEOPLE, REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY HOUSEHOLDS YOU ARE FROM.
- YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO INTERACT WITH OTHER GROUPS THAT ARE ATTENDING THE EVENT – PLEASE KEEP TO YOUR OWN BUBBLE, ENJOY THE WEEKEND AND STAY SAFE
**ANYONE FOUND TO BE BREAKING THE RULES, WILL BE ISSUED WITH A WARNING. ANY REPEAT OFFENDERS WILL BE REMOVED FROM SITE.**
– There will be TWO areas (1 & 2… funnily enough!) & you will be able to choose the area that you wish to stay in throughout the course of the weekend when you complete the questionnaire. The main arena will be divided, as will the campsite & live-in vehicle section. Toilets will also be allocated to each arena, please try to use the toilets that are designated for your particular area and not any others. Spaces in each area will be taken on a first come first served basis – please do not send me an email, you will be sent a link where you can select your area.
– Dancing – there will be socially distanced ‘pens’ marked out with hazard tape at the front of the arena for individual groups/bubbles to stand/dance in! These will be occupied on a first come first served basis – please stick to your own pen
– You will need to remain seated in the main seated area other than for moving around! You will be allowed to ‘seatdance’ in the seated area. There will be socially distanced benches available for use, if you would prefer to bring your own picnic blanket/chairs, you are more than welcome to do this, and we encourage you to do so to avoid touching shared surfaces.
– Whilst we love to see you all enjoying yourselves, we ask that you please refrain from talking over the performance when in the main arena. There will be ample breaks in the music to allow for normal conversation, but we ask that you try not to raise your voice, shout or sing when in the main arena.
– The rules apply to everybody, adults, children & dogs (ish). Adults are responsible for their children, so please make sure they are also abiding by the social distancing rules. Please remember to keep your four-legged furry friends on a lead AT ALL TIMES.
– Unfortunately, there will be no kids zone at this event. Kids tickets have also SOLD OUT, due to licensing & our risk assessment we are at maximum capacity for children on site.
– A new one way system will be in place throughout the arena. There will be clear signage – please follow it!
– You MUST bring a face mask – it doesn’t need to be worn at all times, but we do advise that you wear one whilst dancing and when queuing for the bar, food or toilet. Alternatively, you will be able to purchase one on arrival at the main gate.
– Zero policy tolerance on prohibited items being brought onto site. We have restrictions on alcohol allowance and a no glass policy for a reason – if you are found to be trying to bring in prohibited items or more than the allocated alcohol amount, you will be refused entry, so please… Just don’t bring it. The allowance is as follows:
- SPIRITS OR HOMEMADE SPIRIT MIXER DRINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- 16 x 440ml cans of lager/cider/beer OR
- 17 x 250ml cans of premix spirit drinks OR
- 3-litre box of wine OR
- 7 litres of cider/lager/beer in plastic bottles or cans
- NO RE-ENTRY WITH ALCOHOL
We will have security on site monitoring, and there will be a two strike rule in place… Sadly, anyone found to be continuing to break any of the above rules will be asked to leave the site with immediate effect.
Please remember that you should not attend it you are suffering from any of the following symptoms:
- New continuous cough
- High temperature (fever)
- Loss of sense of smell
- Loss of sense of taste
If you experience any of the above symptoms before or during the event we ask that you please let us know ASAP and either stay at home or leave the event – you will still be entitled to transfer your tickets or request a refund, we just ask that you simply let us know for everybody’s safety!
We really want everybody to have a great time, but please bear in mind that we do still need to be careful, so please work with us so that we can set an example and show that live music events can go ahead safely and help get the industry back up and running before it’s too late!
Please be aware there may be a couple of adjustments to the line-up, but we guarantee is that there will certainly still be one hell of a show!!
Please remember that we have got our work cut out with the event due to be held in just 2 weeks time, and lots of additional measures to put in place, so please bear with us – we will aim to reply to any questions you may have as soon as possible.
You will find all tickets here for SouthCider Festival 2020 which takes place at Bredy Farm between 25th-27th September 2020. Tickets are not valid for other events.
Camping in a tent on Friday, Saturday and Sunday is included in the ticket price. If you wish to bring a live-in vehicle such as a caravan, camper van or trailer tent then you will need a live in vehicle pass – these are strictly limited in availability. On-site car parking is free.
Concessionary tickets available for children (<16) and carers. Children must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21.
Do you love the idea of a music festival, but perhaps not so keen on braving the outdoors?
This year we are teaming up with Great British Bell Tents, a friendly, family run independent business, to offer you a new level of comfort and luxury at all of our events!
Nestle into your own cotton canvas 5m bell tent and enjoy the stress-free environment of a pop-up hotel experience whilst still being immersed within the festival grounds.
The Glamping options start from just £255 for 2 people (not including festival ticket price) for the whole weekend!
- Stylish internal furnishings including chic bedside tables, deck chairs and vintage style rugs
- Cosy matting to keep your feet warm and the cold out
- Bunting, fairy lights, lanterns and LED flame candles to bring the tent to life
For The Super Elite Suite Glamping (£295 for 2 people), this also includes:
- 13.5 tog duvet, four super comfortable pillows and luxury linen
***FOR LARGE GROUP BOOKINGS 10+ PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT firstname.lastname@example.org***
Right of admission reserved. Tickets are non-refundable. By purchasing this tickets you agree to our T&Cs which can be found on our website – www.bredyfarm.com